Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A month's nite mare came to an end... :)

At last got my Visa. It was a month's night mare without a visa in a foreign country. I have not imagined such a situation in my life. Though it sounds a very serious problem, it was not actually My clients actually had given enough security from me their side. But it is quite obvious that we could not refrain from fear. It is a King rule here, rules are atleast very strict on expatriates :). So, each time we stroll out ,i keep my fingers crossed till I reach home safely. There was one good thing about it, there was one more guy in the same situation, so was a little happy in the worst case have someone to accompany in the foreign jail... :) Finally, it turned out to be very bad that, i fear even now ,on seeing the cops :).
It was like this.. i travelled here on business visa for 21 days after that it was expected to be converted to work permit visa. But, our PRO (he takes care of our visas from the client) said that their rules have become strict and are expecting many more documents which would take atleast more than couple of months if we follow on the process. So, he was trying to get our visas converted to wp on some special permissions on this took the time.
Hope, now I m safe!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment