Sunday, October 18, 2009

First time, never again !!!!

It was an ordinary evening, we were just returning back home from dinner. All of a sudden when we reached our building, one of the guys suddenly suggested to go for a dance bar. Whenever they wanted to go, i just try to slip out of the group. Probably, I am not actually interested in such things (I swear its the truth :) ) but always wanted to know what the hell it would be so. So, this time when I was offered to come, I became unstable, was in dilemma and atlast made up my mind to go. We were about 4 ppl who decided to go, out of which 2 of us don't drink. We were nearing the building, my conscience was still questioning me about this, then finally we reached it . There were actually 2 bars in the same building, one in the basement and the other above it. These guys went to check both the places to find out which is better, even that time I actually had an opportunity to return home, but din't .. :( Finally, they decided to go to the basement. I entered the hall, it was lit with a dim yellow light, to provide the typical ambience of the dance bar. I noticed a girl was getting ready to sing and three others to dance. We all found a comfortable place to sit, and 2 of them ordered a drink for them and the other some spirte, I dint have anything there, actually I don't want to. Then, by the time we settled down, the show started there. The girl singing was wearing a 3/4th jeans with a t-shirt and the rest wore 'gagra choli', so it was not very bad to look , (I thanked God). I still was not very comfortable being there. And 2 guys sitting in front of me were steam engines, smoking continuously and to my bad luck, no other persons in the bar was smoking. This was very irritating and finally i switched my place. Then, we were there for about 1 hour in the bar. I was watching the show, the bar, how people are involved at such things and was puzzled how do they find peace in these things. Thats how the world is, each person have their own justification for any act they do and surprising they get used to it, due to what so ever reason it may be. In between, I also imagined all girls sitting around and only guys dancing ... (then later heard from my friend even such bars exists). I thought, it was not the place for me, finally decided to leave, so atleast my friends may enjoy it, but they din't want that, so in next 10 mins they completed their drink and came along with me.
They said, it was not a very interesting for them, I too felt the same, but hope their perception was different. Finally, had an hour of uncomfortable so called pleasure, which I swear will never ever do again !!!!!

3 comments:

  1. well...i thought u said.. u liked the whole experience... and u were looking forward to go to more such kind of bars in future.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats you, always very humorous and is also expected from u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a big allegation on an innocent guy... I protest....!! :)

    ReplyDelete