Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Swimming memories

This is about something that enjoyed one year before.. The most useful thing that i learned after coming here.. Initially, our weekend routines were fixed. Get up very late and have dinner sorry lunch and go for swimming. Yes, the hotel apartments we stayed had a swimming pool. Anyone, would feel jubliant when we have to play in water and will become very energetic .
Initially, I hestiated to go for swimming in the fear of falling ill, but slowly I too joined them. I know a very little swimming, but later managed to learn it then started jumping into the water without fear . But, the swimming pool was a small one about 6 ft depth only to the max.. :)
The memorable moments spent in swimming pool were for the independence day celebrations when we had some competitions , then the holi celebrations, few weekends when most of us were in the pool. Few of our champions are good swimmers and I managed to learn a bit from them too.. It was fortunate that, my hotel apartments had one swimming pool and no doubt I utilised it to the max.. :)
I hope everyone there would feel great for the moments spent in the pool...
After some 6 months, I got shifted to another apartment, but few of my colleagues continued to stay there, so my frequency of swimming reduced (probably the weekends when we visit there) ,then 2 months later all of them got shifted to another villa, hence our wonderful era of swimming came to an end at that place..

No comments:

Post a Comment