Monday, November 30, 2009

2 Disgusting ppl

I met two disgusting people during my travel back home.
First guy, in the waiting hall. I was sitting with my luggage, suddenly I started hearing more people speaking tamizh, I started rejoicing for returning home, hearing native slangs.
Suddenly, I heard a mobile ringing, i know it wasn't mine, but it was of a guy sitting next to me. His appearance did not make any opinion for me, he initially started talking in a very low voice, slowly I started hearing his conversations, I din't over hear, but he started speaking very loudly, some personal issues, poor guy. But, he started abusing the person on phone with disgusting words in tamizh. I could not shift from the place since I had some heavy luggages, I hoped he would stop, but he continued further then he moved away from the place, but still I could hear him abusing the other guy. I felt that was not the words I should hear before I could leave :(
Then, the other guy in the plane next to me.. :(
He started conversing to me once the flight started. He was travelling from qatar, and had his transitition in Muscat. I helped him filling the immigration form and H1N1 awareness form. I din't feel like to continue my conversation with him, but he continued and told me that his abroad experience was hard and hence returning back home in 8 months itself. Later, it was dinner time, the airhostess came with some food, he immediately asked me whether they would provide hot drinks, I told , "after this ". I made sure my conversations with him were short . He also commented that the food provided was very less and also asked me to get some drinks for him from air hostess for which I denied. Immediately after dinner, I feel asleep very uncomfortably . After some 1 hour and 45 minutes, I could smell something bad and I was shocked to see the scene, "about half dozens of food dabbas lying by the side of me and he having another 2 with him, he was also asking or disturbing the airhostess for which they were repluying very rudely, I could make out he was drunk ". Then, I quickly understood what would have happened when I was sleeping. Fortunately, in another 10 minutes he feel asleep, I managed jump over him and changed my place, after some 15 minutes I saw him pucking !!!!
Thank God.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha....

    ROTFLOL ... Unakkum vanthu amaiyuthu paaru....

    ReplyDelete