Monday, November 30, 2009

Final exit from the port.. !!!

Finally, the DAY(21st November 2009) has come. Yeah, after some 1.5 years I am returning back home,getting released from this project. I was very blank, neither felt happy for going home nor sad for departing my friends and ppl at site.
I managed to reach the airport soon and planned to check in my luggages. I went in, all the queues were clear, no crowd and I was a little satisfied, but my gut feeling said, that trouble is awaiting for me. As expected, the luggage turned out to be some 10 kgs heavier so I ought to come out again to reduce some unwanted things. Then, when I went in the queue length increased 10 folds in all counters, but I decided not to be disturbed, hence was calm and composed. In the mean while, the PRO who ought to come for my visa cancellation was late by 1.5 hours due to his personal reasons. So, when I finally managed get to the check in counter after some 45 minutes of wait, he again said it was 5 kgs more, I spontaneously accepted to pay for it, to avoid any arguments, but was asked to wait till my PRO came. Then, I ran out of cash, so managed to get some bucks from my brother, who was waiting outside to get some chocs for my niece in the duty free.
Then, I was waiting for more than 40 minutes for visa cancellation, this was first time i have been so long for the cancellation, but I don't mind waiting without any trouble. Means the delay is fine without any trouble provided the delay itself should not turn out to be a trouble.
Finally, I got my visa cancelled, and crossed the immigration successfully and was in the waiting hall with a cup of costa coffee hoping that things would be fine after this.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment